It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Sunday, June 26, 2005

There sure is some sick shit out there!!!

Okay i know i should be getting my stuff together and packing for the week-end getaway to Regina and trying to clean my place but i got tired and the chair at my pc looked lonely and i've never filled this our b4 so i figured why the heck not it could be fun...but fun for who not really me i guess cause really all the typing with two hands not that much fun i would try it with one but that takes to long and i would likely forget what i was doing....oops. So i was thinking what can i write in here that my family and friends and see that i'm not going to end up getting draggggged to church and have to say about a million hail mary's for and help out lepers for like...ummmmmm forever.....but my friends understand my craziness some more than others...haydee if you read this after tonight at work....omg....that was too funny and my family on here consists on cousins and i know what most of you have been up to lately so you keep things hush hush and so will I.
So what now...hmmmmm well whats on my mind......omg i just looked at this site that a friend told me about and omg it is sooooooo sick http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hot-Carl&r=s&pos=1 for those who wanna know....like who does shit like that.....i'll admit i've done some kinky ass things but never have i been hey let my lay under this glass table and you poop on it???? or been like hey i really have to go.... soooooo honey look out here it comes. Like honestly what kinda meed up drugs or mental state do you have to been to either take or receive that.....and why is it since we...and you know who you are came up with that it's been everywhere i look....that God no ones brought it up to me......i would still go with the other over that anytime.....ewwwwwwwwww. And what is with those people comments.....if that ever happened to me i promise there would be body parts missing and the fun ones that are hard to live with out....lol.......just sick sick sick
However you all know my luck it like all the perverts come litteraly out of the wood work and are around to do something sick when i'm there......do i have a sign somewhere that says hey you know that little voice that says you shouldn't do that in public.....do it arround this girl she'll love it......i'll be honest it always makes for a good story.....but really its just so shocking sometimes. We'll see what happens in Regina this week-end....maybe i'll be in the parking lot at the big box mall and there will be a bunch of naked sky divers...not that i wold be upset with that....kinda kinky.......but with my luck they'll all be part of the hot carl sky diving while shitting club or the hermaphodite mile high club........darn it anyhow
Okay back to work....i'll let ya all know if the skies were clear in Regina or if it rained freaks