It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Peter Pan vs Ryan

Sooooo I was thinking that I might not have anything to write about tonight….and then I saw this website at work www.pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage Like OMG how insane is this dude……and why is he wearing that stuff… it’s just ummm like totally insane!!!!! And the clothes that he calls his everyday wear….still strange….and the hair…omg the hair…..Spanky and I were actually speechless….. and I’m not sure if that has ever happened b4. However, the dude is tall…..sooooo hmmmmm maybe not so bad. Cause I am on this tall streak lately….welll…. shoot maybe not….. Damn it….okay with this guy I’m back on. Nonetheless, I am thinking…flamer….maybe I’m wrong….but I can’t think of any straight guy that would do that.
Don’t get me wrong I’m all for guys dressing up….as like…..ummmm batman…..and well just about anything else….no donkeys please….but some guy dressing up as robin hood and prancing around just sooooo not hot…..even if you were drunk out of your mind and you really needed to get some and that was all there was I wouldn’t…..kinda like my friend Ryan…..freaky

Okay so I just talked to my whorish friend Ryan. Oh I don’t even think he is a whore….more like an uber whore….or well I don’t know…just a dirty whorish little 5'2" guy……I’m sorry sweetie but like I told you on the phone….its gross….. and as I said I’m sooooooo going to write about it.i had to throw the height in just because i was bugging you about it tonight....oops .And after you told me about your 3 day drug fest with some loose underage gal……totally no respect for ya. Sooooo Anyone who has “slept” with 26 people….is just sick. I say people cause I’m sure that there were one or two guys in there just for fun. And “slept” because we all know that guys usually lie about it a little….still you sick little perv.
When I was younger my parents told me to never do drugs. I will of course tell my children…in the future the same thing and then use Ryan as an example. It will go something like this….. Alrighty kiddies you see this little shit here…. I’ll hold up an 8x10 which will be his actual size…. which might scare them right away…. very little guy…..and then say he did lots of drugs and ended up sleeping with a lot of nasty kitty…got craps…slept with his friends sloppy seconds ended up marring the robin hood guy from the link up above…….oh Ryan you do make me laugh ya little bastard.

Okay so the question goes out to all you reading this......who would you choose.....personlly i'm kinda thinking the donkey....and that says a lot

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home