It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

AHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO

Okay what's up with the wonderful title you are thinking!!

Well our realtor called and he is all, i still have not gotten anything from the BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we have until the 19th and if he doesn't send anything by then...............NO HOUSE!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY
WFT guy...Travis Bruce is just aweful. I went into see him 2 weeks ago and everything was preapproved as of tuesday last week.....and soi faxed him everything he needed and still no freaking call back....so i call him and he's like oh i needed one extra sheet....wft why didn't he call and ask for it!!! WFT. i don't understand... you know i have never owned a home b4 and you know my telephone number and if you fucking need something then why the hell wouldn't you call me!!!!! i just don't get it.

So what happens when i get too stressed out.......wel lucky me i get sick... and not just normal sick the IBS decides to hit me and doubled over in pain.........AHHHH

Okay the realtor called me back while i was crying in my car.........said that travis is a total shit and that he is going to have the forms faxed in to him today...I CAN ONLY HOPE!!!

I"m stilll freaking out and sick...........but cross your fingers that everything works out!!!!!!!!

i'll keep you posted

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home