It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I"M BACK

Okay so i'm finaly back.............well i got back on the 4th.........but its just taken me a while to write.....oooooops

I have no idea what has gone on with my template......i think i might have to find a new one.....or try to fix this one some how

Mexico was gggggggggggggggggreat lots of sun and drinks and even more laughing.....i don't know if i can ever listen to the song funnnnnnkytown again!!!
i may have to post a few pics.

I was a very very very good girl.............with the exception of one night where i swore to never ever drink again.......lol............oh welll

there was this guy from the US..........but........yeah.......besides a little dancing........nothing else happened

i fell off the boat snorkeling and then i fell into a waterfall................and got stung by a jelly fish...lol........and all in the 1st week..........lol...........just my luck

The weather sucks here.........minus 32c........................compared to plus 32.......ouch
I am however very glad to be back...........and i will admit that i missed Cherry a lot more than i thought i would...........i suppose that is a good thing

i can't really think of much else to write............i still have this stupid stupid cold..........blah

I ALSO CANNTO BELIEVE that CHRISTMAS is just arround the cornner here............ i don't even have one gift bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay back to work.........gotta catch up on all shit

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home