It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sex quiz

Okay so I start almost every blog with……….”okay” but what the heck its fun……………I just had to start todays bloggy off with a nice quote from my friend spanky about work...

Spanky: did you know that I think that a mini fridge would fit at our desk where the cabinet thingy should be...that'd be sad though hey, convenient but sad since there are fridges upstairs

Now that is sad………………oh so sad………..yet a very very good idea………..cold beer anyone??

So at work we found this little sex quiz and I decided to answer it for all of our amusement...............its long...........but fun

1. What can a member of the opposite sex do to turn you off quicker than anything?
No sense of humor……..I hate when I meet a guy and I crack some perverted little joke and he doesn’t get it.

2. On average how many times will you go out with someone before kissing them?
It depends on how drunk I am or how bad I want the guy. Cause I’ve kissed a few guys with out ever going out with them. So I’m going to go with 1 date

3. Is going to a strip club a form of cheating?
well no and yes....no if you are just going cause you have too...but if you are going and getting turned on by people other than your partner....kinda cheating...i don't know.

4. Do women like the sight of a naked man or just tolerate it?
Depends on what the guy looks like……..personally I like a good naked guy…I could just sit there and stare at that for hours…well that’s a lie I would likely jump him with in a minute!.......But then again I wouldn’t want to see him naked if he was ugly…couldn’t even tolerate it...lol not that anything like this has prestened it self

5. Could you date someone you're not physically attracted to?
Sometimes if the guy is really nice I would date him once or twice because I’m trying to be nice……….but after that nope…cause its mean

6. Are you more attracted to your opposite or someone you have a lot in common with?
Someone I have a lot in common with……..well maybe my opposite

7. Is it inappropriate to date a friend's ex?
Depends on how long ago they broke up

8. What do you think the opposite sex notices first about you?
Glasses…..or at least that is what I’m told

9. Would you date a girl/guy who was taller/shorter than you?
Taller yes please…I have to say if a guy is 6’ to 6’3…I’m all over that………….shorter………nope

10. Have you ever entertained the idea of dating your best friend of the opposite sex (meaning someone you're really close to, not just a casual friend)?
Yes I have…………..but it was stupid
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Is every woman attracted to other women on some level?
Yes of course. Well more like the wow she is pretty …not wow I wan to sleep with her

2. Do women know within the first five minutes of meeting a man whether or not they could have a relationship with him?
Yes…..well maybe not a relationship but weather or not I’m going to sleep with him for sure. With in 5 min I know exactly what I want him to do to me and what I want to do to him………..but may be that is just me ......and again that never goes anywhere other than in my head...lol...sad hey

3. Does size matter?
Well considering most women get off more on oral sex I would say no its doesn’t really matter………..i heard somewhere that its like a lock and the key you figure out which is which...and there is only one key for every lock that really works perfectly....i hope to find one :P

4. Is intelligence more important than looks?
For me I need a little of both. You can be hot but if you don’t know what archaeology is the study off….it wont last…I’m not saying I wont have fun with you first…but it wont last

5. Is a sense of humor more important than looks?
Same need both

6. Have you ever faked it?
yes right now...

7. Can you fall in love more than once?
i guess so
8. Can a guy be friends with a hot girl without wanting anything more from her?
Well I would have to say no..but what if the guy is gay…..then yes

9. Is there such a thing as meaningless sex?
Yes don't see why not

10. Do clothes make the man (woman)?
Yes nothing sexier than a guy that dresses nice…mmm mmm mmm men in suits…yummy

11. Do guys or girls think more about sex?
Girls for sure

12. What body party part do you notice first on the opposite sex?
Shoulders….. forearms too!
13. Name the one element more important than any other to a lasting relationship.
Ummmmmmmm I would say Iron….but then I’m a loser……….sooooooooo honesty

14. Name the one element more important than any other to good sex.
Communication.

Okay this is all for now…I might post again later as requested by spanky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home