It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Good or Bad?

Okay so last night i went to the Black eyed peas concert.
And well i'm not sure what i thought of it?
Julie Black opened and she was pretty darn good....but i wouldn't but the Cd.
The next act was Talbid......and i'm not into rap or hip hop or what ever it was that he was singing. I just didn't like it at all!
When the Black Eyed Peas finaly got onthe stage they were good....but not great. They didn't really sing a whole heck of a lot and there were quite a few songs they could have sung instead.
There was a lot of instrumnetal shit without the Peas even being on stage. And a lot of well i'm sure there is some hip hop word for it....but solos none theless where they just free styled.

I guess that i am too much of a good ole rock n roll gal to really be at the Black Eyed peas concert. But i do like a few of their songs....soooooo what ya going to do.

Our seats were really good....we were ground level plus a step so we could see over everyone...which was nice.

There was this ever so cute security dude right infront of me and i have to admit it was hard to watch the concert with him infront of me. We chatted a bit. There were all these girls trying to get him to let them onto the ground level. So i made some stupid comment.

"You must get laid a lot working these things i shout into his ear?"

"No not really. Most of these girls are whores and that not what i'm looking for"

"Well you must be a nice guy then. I don't know if i could pass up some if the ass that's walked over here!"

"I'm Chad" he puts out his hand and i shake it and neither of us pulls away too quickly.

"I'm HLJ, nice to meet you" i say while leaning in. The music between acts is still pretty loud and i'm sitting with my 11year old cousin.

When the concert is over i turn to leave and someone graps my arm. I turn arround its Chad. he was jusmped over the boards. He leans down to my ear and says.

"What ar you doing now?"

"Taking my cousin home and then going out....i think" Turns out that this isn't the case which sucks cause sitting home alone at 12am oh well
"Darn, can i get your number then?"

"Ummmm okay" i grap a pen from my purse and write it down.

"Thanks, maybe we can do........." at this point the girl beside me is screaming something
to her friend and i totaly miss what he said.

Being the stupid girl that i am instead of saying can you repeat that i just nod my head and say

"Sure i hope to hear from you soon" So who know what i just agreed to...sex....coffee....satanic blood rituals?? Who knows

So the evening was okay. I wouldn't go and see them again and i don't think i will buy the new cd, but it was a good time nontheless and i think kaitlyn had a good time too. After the concert she wouldn't stop talking about it so that is good.