It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bastards...needs and Pearl Jam

Okay so I need to write something for today

Things I hate about people at work
5) The annoying laugh.
There is always that one person that you can hear everywhere when they laugh and it drivessssss me crazy

4) The nosy neighbour.
No matter what you do when you look up they are looking at what you are doing. Thankfully I don’t have that problem when I sit here!

3) The complainer-
after every call they have to tell you exactly what went on in their call and bitch about it. Or they just bitch about every darn little thing until you just wanna take your head and bang it against the wall

2) The loudmouth- working at a call centre there is always that one voice that just carries everywhere...it burns into you brain

1) People who clip their nails at work!!!!!!!
THAT IS JUST GROSS!!! Most people normal people do that in the bathroom.......not at work. I hate sitting at a desk and having a little gnarly crescent moon looking back at me......why why why!!!!!!!! If someone started brushing their teeth or flossing at work......you would think ewwww (spanky I know you do the later.,....but I'm use to you by now) Clipping your nails at work is like picking your nose and wiping it under the desk..........its BIIIIIG nnnnnnooo


Okay I will admit since Cherry and I have been seeing each other fully clothed I have had a one track mind. Honestly I’m usually on the 24 hours train to dirtyville 24/7 but lately not good not good at all. It makes me think of countless movies where the girls wont put out and the guys are all

"baby, I have needs...manly needs" and the girls let them go at it.

I have to say I am almost that that point......almost.Like I have said on here time and again I just have no idea what to do with him. Well that’s a lie I have a heck of a lot of ideas……...but there is me perverted sicko that says what she’s thinking….and there he is quite and sweet.
______________________________

Went to the Pearl Jam concert this evening…………I knew 2 songs!!!!!!!!But they still put on a really good concert!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home