It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cherries, Feet and John

Okay so what to write about todayLets see. On the week end I got to meet M's (new nickname Cherry Sundae)sister and her BF, which I thought was a little soon......but they live in Edmonton and it was the long week-end and we just had the okay we are friends chat so I thought nothing of it. So I get this e-mail from him saying I'll be there 8:30....which is nice cause (even though I know 8:30 means 9:15, the fact that I know that............interesting) so I get into the truck and he says who we will be meeting and the list goes way beyond 2 names.

And I go....well that's nice to know now.........cause I might not have gotten in the car otherwise!!

So we get there and they all look normal and it turns out they are all really nice people and I'm glad that I got to meet them. I did this whole thing to meet new people and I met some so that was great. However, I can drink more than all these people, which is harsh.But oh well, kinda saw cherry in a new light..... i could totaly see us bieng together and having kids....aww sooo bad why do i let meself think things like thatI think I may just be seeing him for the sake of seeing someone and that’s not fair to either of us...cause i don't want to be alone and well i like him and if he doesn't like me more than that well......we'll see where things go.
So after bar #1 we all walk around and this weird dude comes up to me and wants to buy me dinks and pay my cover into this bar... and I’m a smartass of course.......well long story..........he ends up getting to second base....not cause I allow him........but he just went for it............ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........since cherry did nothing....i don't know about that....i guess he thought i could handle myself

So at the end of the evening Cherry drops me off and I invite him in for coffee…I don’t have any coffee…………and nothing happens…..nothing at all...he must not like me!! I could have went for it….but I don't know where to start!!!

So what to do with him next………. I have no idea…….



Hmmmmmmmm what else
What is it with foot fetishes these days? I was in Home outfitters the other day with my mommy and this dude come up to me and says……..nice feet. Okay I know my feet are ugly
so I was yeah “thanks a lot buddy” and walked away….feeling like a loser.

Then he comes up to me again and says..
“No really I like the way your feet look in those sandals”…then he bends down to touch them..but b4 that can happen my mom says
“You get out of here”
and we walk away……strange days indeed

Okay so I said I would say 5 nice things about John
J
is for Jolly
O is for Opulent,
H is for Happy
N is for Nice

And on the flip side
J
is for Jerk
O is for obtuse
H is for Hoe
N is for Neanderthal

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger drunkbh said…

    I dated a virgin once....once! I couldn't handle it. It's not like I wanted him to jump down my pants every 5 seconds. I just wanted a little action...something.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger insanityinsk said…

    Drunkbh....... i hear ya...we haven't even gotten to hand holding yet.......yikes!!!!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home