It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Monday, September 12, 2005

Underware and other fun stuff







Okay so i thought this was really really cute

What Your Underwear Says About You

You tend to buy new underwear instead of doing laundry.

You're a closet exhibitionist who gets a thrill from being secretly naughty.
The Underwear Oracle
I think that is totaly right on when it come to me! Now that's just a weeeee bit strange. Okay But i decided that this is going to be a happy post sooooooooooooo not going to talk about it Cherry and i went to a move yesterday. I do enjoy his company now that he isn't so shy arround me. However, still no action ;) . He did bring me flowers. Some that he thought i would like being pink and purple. And i could tell that he either made the bouqet himself or went to a florist.....cause there were flowers that you normal never see together. Very cute though. I wish he wouldn't have had to go back to the farm right after the movie cause i think we could have had some fun...i don't know what i mean by that....he just makes me all excited...lol Well i'm sure there will be lots of time for that.
I have a few pics that i wanna post too........
This is number one
This is a pic my friend ryan ...that he sent me today..............1st of all why did he think i wanted to see this picture...........what a dork
and who took it...lol.....
Oh god Ryan i can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!
But i figured if he sent this to me he must be pretty proud of it so i just had to post it. Sorry there ya little whore

4 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger drunkbh said…

    I retract what I said about Cherry. After reading about James, I would rather take Cherry and a vibrator.

    Dude has some big balls to say "I just got back from a date" and "You know you want me" in the same night.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger insanityinsk said…

    Drunkbh. Yeah James is an interesting guy. However after his little comments...i see Cherry going for home base b4 James ever gets there again!

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ryan is a little whore isn't he. Like who the fuck does he think he is?? I'll put him in a headlock again. . . just for you. Ok maybe a little for me ;)

    Chester

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you put him in a headlock again, I want to be there this time... Can he even breath, considering the size of your watermelons? I'd love to see it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home