It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

VIRGINS and Bathrooms

Okay so here’s the big news. M is a virgin. Now there is nothing wrong with that at all, but it explains a lot. I was kinda wondering why after 4 dates I hadn’t even gotten as much as a touch nonetheless a kiss. I figured that he just wasn’t interested...cause well its me and i think that…. but why then drive all that way to see me…and especially with the price of gas. Then I thought maybe he was gay..lol not not really not a gay bone in this guy but you never know…….but then why continue to see me. Finally I told him we needed to have a talk. Not a relationship … or a put a label on this talk…..but an are you interested talk and if so why the heck having you done anything yet. I know. ......I know .....I can make the 1st move…….but I don't want to get shot down...cause he really may just not like me

So we go and see the 40yr old virgin and I laugh my ass off……..and I have a HUUUUGE ass so believe you me that is a heck of a lot of laughing. After the movie and outside my apartment we talk…….he’s just really shy and I know he has no idea what to do or say so I ask.

So are you in the same situation as Andy was in the movie…….

and he replies “Yes, I’m a virgin”

My reply “well that’s okay”

Ouch…….I was trying not to laugh...at me not at him cause come on the fact that we just saw a move about a 40yr old virgin and here the poor guy sitting next to me the whoooooole time is a 27yr old virgin……..i felt supppper duppper bad!!

___________________________________________-

Okay so i go into the bathroom here are work like...yeah i'm working the nigth shift...fun fun fun

And there is a plate on the counter with a red knife. How strange is that? Like really????? We have a kitchen upstairs. Why not walk up the 13 steps or take the elevator and wash yoru dish...hey we even have a dish washer...why go to the bathroom and do it? Besides this bathroom smells like shit 24/7 everyday. Honestly i've been here for 2 and a half years and eveytime i walk in there it smells like shit. It's just gross. I have stomach prombelms myself but i don't shit in public restrooms...unless i really really really have to.......so whats up witht he people here at work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home