It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Let the count down begin

Okay so it is now 10 days until the BIG 24…..lol……What can I say I am a total birthday person. Not that I am some big present whore or anything….but I just love birthdays. I like giving more than receiving………..presents that it. Just fun fun fun.
I think its because my parents always made a big deal out of the day when I was younger. We didn’t have a lot of money so you had to have other special things to make the day seem sooooooooooooo exciting. Oh my that is almost going to make me cry……. I know…I’m a total softy all of a sudden.

This year has been a pretty good year. Met some new people…slept with some new people………Once I got over the car accident, the chicken pox and my grandmother dying…..everything has been okay.

Nothing much else to write about today………..I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he must think you're pretty stupid

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger insanityinsk said…

    Really spanky do you think so.
    Love you ;)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You love me? I'm NOT sleeping you again.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger insanityinsk said…

    Yes i love you. But no i wont sleep with you again...its wasn't very good last time. I ended up laughing too much.
    We'll see what happens in November

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll moan louder in November.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger insanityinsk said…

    i'm going to print this out and use it against you if yo don't

     

Post a Comment

<< Home