It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Friday, July 22, 2005

Marc the Blind date

Okay so I just came home form a blind date with Marc. He is 5’9”. Green eyes..kinda, brown hair and a farm boy…, which mean that he is use to hard labour, and has a very nice body….very nice...hey had really hot forearms and lovely shoulders

So we decide to meet at baileys at 8:30 so I get there at 8:30 and no Marc. I walk in and sit down in the entrance and 5 mins go by and then I get a call.

“Hi hJL, I am kinda running behind but I am on my way”

“umm okay I say I will wait” so I leave and go to shoppers and buy some gum and come back. return a movie for a friend and I go back in and it is now 8:50…and still no Marc. So I figure fucking ass stood me up and I get up and leave. And I am almost home when I get a call on my cell.

“Hi HJC, I’m sitting outside of the bar. Where are you?”

I was so tempted to be all like you took too long fuck off. But that was too mean and really what is he is the one…stanger things could happen right??so I told him i was just returning a movie....not a total lie cause i had done it b4 and turned around and went back. So this time I pull in and he is there Orange shirt.
I walk towards him and notice something on his lap. Does he have a broken arm? Is that is coat? I walk closer.
” Hi, Marc? I’m HLJ”

He stands up and hand me a bouquet of flowers

“Hi HLJ, these are for you.” OMG. How sweet is that!? I can’t think of the last time I was on a date where the guy brought me flowers…….really I know it has never happened. That gave him bonus points right there!

So he buys me a drink. Which I always feel bad for, but shit he is like 40 mins late so i deserve it. That and my supper had eggs in it so I was totally sick before as well so I need the beer. We talk a little bit nothing to kinky. I’m sure that this guy would die if I was all like.

“Hey thanks for the flowers wanna fuck me up the ass” So that is strange I’m use to be kinky on my dates or at least a flirty, but I was to afraid that this guy might get freaked out so I was very nice and funny and okay maybe a little flirty. Cause well like i said i jsut think if i came on too strong he would run and i didn't want that.

So what can I say. I was very impressed with Marc. He only has a grade 12 education, which i know i have said in the past i wouldn't daye anyone with anythign less than a degree but Marc has made me totally change my mind about that. He seems really smart. and He seems willing to learn …which Is always a good thing. iI was temped to be all hey wanna come back to my place and fuck like monkeys..but I was good and just gave him a hug and said we should do this again. causeThanks for the flowers.

I don’t think he is too experienced when it comes to girls. Cause I when I said I was going to give him a good night hug and gave him one he was kinda awkward. But not the
“omg why is this bitch touching me” it was more like.
okay i am gald she is doing this cause i don't know if i should have done it first

It was funny after I did that he had that little boy omg look on his face, which is soooooo cute.

So will I see this guy again. I hope so.
Okay its bedddddddtime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home