It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Blind date Monday

Okay so last night I went on another blind date, well not really a date more of a lets meet and see what happens. This one I was a little bit more nervous about than Friday cause for some reason I felt like the guy wasn’t going to show up. So we decided to meet at 10:15 at a local bar. I had been to the place b4 and knew it was really small and cozy so that was a plus. I get there and look for the striped shirt and walk over.

“ Hi are you AD?”

And it was him. First impression are very important and the first thing I thought was..hmmm didn’t he say he would be the sexiest guy here. Cause shit that nice piece of ass I saw when I walked in was a lot better. But he was cute nonetheless. He’s about 5’8” brown hair and brown eyes. So not exactly in my height range but that’s okay. He has a university education and knows he’s history so I guess that can make up for the rest.

We only had one drink which is always harsh for me...cause well i like to drink and if i'm nervous i drink more cause it helps to fill the quite gaps. However, every time the waitress came by his drink was fine, which I assume means he is ready to go so I don’t get another one either. However, he wasn’t ready to leave he kept on talking….so what’s a girl to do? It’s not like he was buying my drinks so I should have just went for it and got one.

All in all it was a good evening he know how to carry an intelligent conversation and is educated enough to know what I’m talking about as well…if I’m making sense that it. But hey any guy that has read the Iliad can’t be too bad and if nothing else I think he would make a pretty good friend so that is a big plus toooooo. Plus any guy that seriously asks me archaeology questions.... well that is pretty damn impressive.

I was almost too good last evening as well. It’s hard not to be my normal flirty self. However, you just know when you meet someone if that side can come out or not. I guess that is a good thing cause sometimes I think my more aggressive side can freak the shit out of people or at least guys get the wrong impression and this guy i was not interested in... OH well

So between him and marc from Friday…….hmmmm you’ve got the sweet, innocent, and nice body of the farm boy vs the short, educated, Christian likely catholic, westsider. i totally choose marc....but my luck i will never see him again



Alrighty…I’m waaaay to sick today to keep writing any more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home