It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Average Joe??

Okay so tonight was the conclusion of Average Joe: The Joe’s Strike Back. I will admit I love to watch this show!!! Pretty girl gets stuck with a bunch or dopes and the then hunks show up. I know its mean and you feel sorry for the guys…but I sit there and go …

“omg you are such a loser you should never do that when you 1st meet a girl!!”

or

“Okay you’ve had one “date” with her and you tell her you love her..ohh buddy no no no” It’s just so sad.

However, some of the Joe’s are great guys and even a little sexy so you start to cheer for them…… I just think its stupid that all these guys both hunks and Joe’s start to fall for the girl. I will admit she is pretty frickin hot and if I had to tap that ass…I
would…but that’s if I had to. Like look at that pic…come on who wouldn’t?

But come on guys…. she’s seeing 14 guys at once and you all know she’s making out with some of them. They should just call the show… Who wants to end up with the whore? I know know she’s not a whore. But isn’t that what most people call a girl that is dating 14 guys and letting a hand full get to second base with in seconds of them meeting??

I also cannot believe that she lets some of these guys kiss here……its just icky!!!!!!!!!! Like this guy?? Well I don’t know if she ever let him kiss her…but she could have and wow…like hmmmmm…..no…no…no. And its not that he is an awful guy or anything. She is just to hot too let some one like that kiss her.

It would be like if I was on the show and this guy (josh one of the hunks from the show) was the dude and I was the “Jane” I would just know that I was out of his league! But I guess it doesn’t hurt to try…..sorry I got distracted looking at that picture!!!


Out of all of the Joe’s I liked Josh the best he was sooo cute, but short. However, I agreed with Anna when she said:
”He just thanked me too much”

Nothing is a bigger turn off then a guy that continually thanks you for everything. It’s nice to get a thank you every so often, but after awhile you get all like shit where is this guy coming from??

So in the end she is left with Rocky
……..mmm mmmm mmm
Come on girls that is a nice looking man. Shit I almost have to touch myself just looking at his picture…almost. Spanky if you are looking at this you better not be driving to MJ…. especially at work!!
However, even I can see past the good looks and smoothness to see that he just might be a self-absorbed asshole. But the girl always chooses the hunk never the Joe….NEVER…. so I thought to myself why even watch the rest of the show…. especially when she is just about ripping his clothes off!!!

And the Joe…..Nathan

This Nathan b4 the make over and Anna originally threw him out…then he came back after a little makeover and

So you have to admit with some new teeth, grooming and a new suit he looks pretty good…except for the earrings…..still gross.

And low in behold who does the hotty chooooooooooooooose

NATHAN!!!!!!!!!

OMG crazy isn’t it. But she doesn’t say she wants to date him but she wants to start off as friends and see what happens…….but considering she lets him make out with her…..that’s a little more than just friend!!!

I felt bad for Rocky…he was sooooo upset and went into the little truck and cried……and shit that was sexy!!!! I thought it was awful that he had to watch Nathan get the “in” from his truck….ouch now that is haaaaaarsh

So I’m Happy the Average Joe finally got the girl….well….. kinda…….!!

I like it when the nice guy finishes last and get the girl. However, there has to bee some kinda spark there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home