It's funny to me

Indiscriminate perverseness from a distinct 20 something lowland gal

Monday, August 22, 2005

Retards, wheelchairs and midgets

Okay so on the week-end a few friends and I got to talking about who we would fuck outside of our “zone”. There are really three main groups Retards, people in wheel chairs and midgets(any guy 5’4 and under).
So say there are this couple and they have a 20something-retarded son and for obvious reasons has never been with a woman. They approach you and ask if you will fuck their son and they offer money. Would you? I think I would, cause really its’ not like it would take long, the guys a retard. I’m pretty sure that he’s not going to be able to keep it stiff for hours on end. So like 2mins and there you go. I don’t think it would be that bad. Now I’m not going to go out looking for retards to fuck or anything and it’s not like I lay awake at night wanting some drooling idiot to shove it in me….but if I was told that I had to fuck one retard to get into heaven…I would ;)

So what’s with this new trend of chicks in wheel chair have boyfriends? K I know I’m not the most beautiful girl out there by any means…but both my legs work and I can at least clean my own twat ! I know that’s harsh…but come on…what gives. Like really fucking a chick that has no feeling below the waist? Let me grab a toilet paper roll and it would be about the same. I just don’t get it. I can see if you met the person b4 the accident or were married and it happened…..but otherwise?? I’ve never seen a guy in a wheelchair and been all like I’d like to rub his limp dick all over me…..shit

Okay the third one…..midgets. I think I would pity fuck a retard or guys in wheelchairs before I would fuck a midget. Is that warped? Nah its not strange…..well okay maybe a little warped. But short guys are the worse…cause at least retards have the whole mental issue thing for a reason why they are unfuckable and people in wheelchairs are well in wheel chairs so you feel sorry for them….but short guys!! They are just normal healthy guys with no mental problems that have the use of both legs…..their just below average. I guess I might fuck a midget…but just because that is a genetic disorder that caused them to be so little..unlike guys that are just short.
-----------------------------------------

So today i went out and bought a mp3 player i spent 179 with tax for 2.5GB....which is a pretty good price. I wanted to buy else where but my father said this was the best deal so i had to go to XScargo. So i go there and buy it and bring it home. It's been refurbished and it's in rough shape...so 170 for someones used crap.....thank you. No manual of soft ware either.....and guess what i go to turn the fricking thing on and guess what it doesn't WORK!!!!!!! shit shit shit shit!!!!
So i take the fuckign thin back and say it doesn't work...they don't give refunds. So i exchange it for another one.....bring it home and...yeppers the stupid thing doesn't work....it says to charge ti for 5hours....but the whole time it's charging you can still use it.....and nope it doesn't work.
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!!
I'm just so sick of this!!!!!
okay to pissed off to keep going

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger drunkbh said…

    I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. You guys ponder some funny shit!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info
    » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home